Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does it seem like you spend you whole teenage and college life trying?

not to get pregnant only to find out when you want to get preg. it isnt all that easy? Is it cause your trying not to? Is that the secret? It just seems harder than you would think to get pregnant. Has anyone ever gotten preg on the first try?Why does it seem like you spend you whole teenage and college life trying?
I got pregnant the second i miscalculated my days! (Natural family planning!)


Try charting out when you ovulate... it should get loads easier after that!Why does it seem like you spend you whole teenage and college life trying?
Have you ever thought using the pill causes future fertility problems? i never used the pill and was able to get pregnant on the first try.
yup i had one accident and i got preggo. i wouldn't really call it a try. but now i have an adorable little son!!!!! i call him my little suprise.
ha! not me! but I know of people who have. I've been trying for over three years and just had a M/C when I finally got pregnant. oh, I'm not bitter or anything..... lol
no.u need to get better condoms
Yes, twice. But I did have to try for about 2 years with my middle child. Pregnancy comes when it's supposed to, if it's meant to be, it will happen.
Piper, I know exactly how you feel. I had been on the pill since I was 16. I am now 26 and have been trying to conceive for 11 1/2 months. I am beginning to wander why I ever took that stupid little pill anyway. Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment