Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats up with teenage girls and tanning?

i think honestly it looks so unnatural and could possibly give you skin cancer, actually it probley will. girls i know go at least once everyweek- i'm okay with spray tans and sunless tanning and even tanning out in the sun is better for you. what do you think?Whats up with teenage girls and tanning?
I don't tan that much to where I am orange, okay thats stupid!





But I do tan. I get things in the mail that say tan for 1 week free. I get these once a month.





Okay so for one week I get a starter tan and thats it no more tanning. I do it so I won't burn in the sun when summer comes around.





People tan, because one is makes your curves of your body stand out more. It dries out your skin, so if you are breaking out more from oily skin tanning can help. And it helps you get a desired color.





I think tanning like all the time is crazy, but tanning 2 weeks out of 2 months for free really isn't that bad.





I am so white and I went tanning for a week and I got a natural looking skin color. I think I look great and it actually makes me look skinner.





I understand your point though. Tanning is dangerous and should not be a fetish, but I really think its okay to get a starter tan so you don't burn in the sun!





:) TOOTLESWhats up with teenage girls and tanning?
Black is beautiful...Thats why
Girls want to be tan. Yeah it's unhealthy. In the old days ladies didn't want to be tan. bcuz that would mean they had to work outside and they were better than that.
From a guys point of view, I would have to say that most girls who tan fit into the ';artificial'; category. I perfer all natural skin. To much sun is also unhealthy for the skin.
Tanning is a known carcinogen. Besides that it is also known that you will age faster the more you tan. Teens hold the belief that nothing bad will ever happen to them (even premature aging). I am 22 and shun tanning because I do not care to look like I am forty when I turn 30. I don't want brown spots allover my body. I think sunless sprays and lotions look fake and orange and that the chemicals have not been tested for a long enough period of time to prove that they are safe. Sure sit out in the sun for a little bit, with sunscreen on, to get a little color and vitamin D, but learn to love the color of your skin in its natural form.
i think that they think that they look younger and that they look sexy. really i think that it is dume.
No, tanning in the sun is not better for you. Tanning beds can control exposure and UVA/UVB. If you are careful, there is nothing wrong with it. In fact, if you get a good base tan you wont burn out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment