Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What mens cologne do teenage girls go for ?

brute, use a lotWhat mens cologne do teenage girls go for ?
any type of ax, old spice, or that hollister scent that smells like ax.....they all smell....soooo goood!!!What mens cologne do teenage girls go for ?
i love hollister and abercrombie %26amp; fitch the smell is so awesome
i am a teenager and i go for axe :] that stuff smells awesome. but sometimes guys put way toooooo much on. and all it does is give me a headache so go for a little of axe or i also like abercrombie colognes!
i like curve :) my stepdad wears it
I'm 13, and I reallyreallyreally like when guys wear Axe :). I like it when a boy passes by and you get a whiff of it :D.





BUT DON'T OVER DO IT! Too much of that stuff and I get headaches, and I can usually still smell it when I'm no longer near the guy wearing it.
Why?


Are you a 40 year old perv trying to hook up with a teenage girl?


no im kidding, teenage girls do not like Mens colgone.

No comments:

Post a Comment