Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the average/target weight for a 5'11'' teenage girl?

IT depends on the persons frame and body type, etc.


I think its probably between 140-170ish? The rule I've heard is 100 lbs at 5 ft for an 'average' weight, then add 5 pounds per inch of height. So it would be around 155 for a middle weight at that height?





There really is no set 'target' weight though. You could try a BMI calculator to see if a particular weight is healthy though I guess?


http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/What is the average/target weight for a 5'11'' teenage girl?
I found a website that you could try below.





http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/cal鈥?/a>








I hope it helpsWhat is the average/target weight for a 5'11'' teenage girl?
About 155-170... But you also need to take muscle mass into consideration.. Muscle weighs more than fat.
The formula for losing weight is simple - consume less food and workout more - the difficulties surface when we actually try to put that into operation! There are lots of stumbling blocks in the big wide world aren't there?! I discovered some good advice by visiting the website in the box below, they have lots of tips and tricks, I shed 9 pounds by using their methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment