Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best way to get a lazy teenage boy to

get up? It is after 3pm already??What is the best way to get a lazy teenage boy to
Any attempt to do so is futile and will be met with more than double the resistance.


This is coming from someone who was a lazy teenage boy not many summers ago.





PS: water didn't work on me. But the loud radio did sometimes.What is the best way to get a lazy teenage boy to
I'm not kidding. When I was a teenager my dad once lit an entire package of black-cat(s) firecrackers and threw them under my bed. Let your imagination go from there. I never slept past 10 a.m. through the rest of my High School years.





I'm not necessarily suggesting an entire package like my dad did, but if you could find a couple of single ones, light and toss them under his bed at the same time. Your ';lazy teenage boy'; might get the message. Don't say anything about it when he comes out of his room asking what the h_ _l?
Take his covers off (shield your eyes if he sleeps nude), turn the lights on, open the blinds, put your dog/cat on his face, sit on him, spray axe all over his room, the possibilities are endless!
turn on very loud music, err i suggest punk/rock/emo!


or use the pillows and hit him! (:


if not, tickle him!


if those don't work, use punishments!


;P



tell him that other girls(friends and relatives) are better than him .Or tell him that he will not get his pocket money. this has ta work
Throw cold water over him. That was done to me got me up in an instant.





He may not be happy for a while though.
kick him.


or tell him that his girlfriend rang, and shes pregnant


that'll get him up.
Tell him there is a girl outside waiting to score with him.
strip-o-gram
pour water on his face

No comments:

Post a Comment