Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is being a teenage parent like?

I would like answers from teenage parents only please. I would like you just to describe what your life is like now that you are a parents or about to be a parent... Thanks =)What is being a teenage parent like?
first off! This is to BLONDIE---- I was a teenage Mom, and by all means you have no right to stereotype. My husband and i started dating when i was 15, I got pregnant with our first at 16, and that was 12 years ago! We never had help, rented some nice places, and now own our own home. So we did stay together, we did not milk off the tax payers money, and if we did who cares becuase we both work everyday and contribute to taxes. Let alone there are people in ther e30's who are not qualified to have children, It depends on the person and there goals of what they want for themselves and in a teenage parents case there childs future. I had no experience with children and my daughter will be 10, she is a honor roll student was put into school a year early at 3 1/2 and is extremly intelligent. So know your facts! Before you judge...








Now to answer your question.... I would never recommend having childen while you are teen, only because you lose freedom, and your childhood. You have to become an adult over night and all of your situations you are faced with need adult resolving. I am fortunate to have my husband we both were 16 when pregnant with Calli, and we had our second child at 20, and now we are having our last child at 27.


The good thing about having children young is you get to grow with them, and they learn with you, but it is hard and a long road. I would not trade my girls for the world and i would never regret having children so young because they have helped form me to who i am today! Life with kids is exhausting, and time consuming and exspensive, but it always works itself out. I think it is good you ask this question and it ashame that some people dont give teen parents the benefit of doubt. My daughters are the best part of me and my husband....What is being a teenage parent like?
Hard and a stupid idea.


Teenagers are children.


Children cant look after children.


Teenagers dont have the qualifications to get a good job and support their baby, and hormones are flying all over the place so its more likely for the parents to split up.


Dont get pregnant as a teenager unless you can support them yourself. Everyone should wear a condom once in a while and stop bringing innocent lives into the world %26amp; sponging off the tax payers.





And to the person below me...Lol, clearly cant read. In my reply I added ';Dont get pregnant as a teenager unless you can support them yourself'; %26lt; -- And if you did this, why are you taking such offense?
Have you ever seen the show 16 and pregnant its on MTV.


I had this same question until I watched this show. I have decided to wait for kids and to not even think about sex till im married. Cause watching what these girls go threw is crazy. I never wanna be a teen age mom.
I dont get to have any fun.... I go to work and I go to school and then I come home to a crap apartment..I hate everything! i i i i i...get where im going? there is no i anymore...its not about me.
Im pretty sure it sucks. The worst feeling ever is loosing your freedom becuase of 1 nite.
if you watch the secret life of an american teenager then you would know....what it's like.
Hm, where's Geo?
Hard...very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment