Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can i make the most of my teenage life ?

im 13. turning 14 this week! what can i do to make the most of my life at the moment. like i want lots of friends and do allot of things with them and stuff. but still want good grades n that at school. and behave to my parents.. any ideas?How can i make the most of my teenage life ?
Im 15


been through alot





Hang around with the right crowd


dont get too involved with relationships


cause it will distract you


focus on studies at the same time


balance out your life





be good


and others will be good to you =)


How can i make the most of my teenage life ?
Hang around people that are a good influence and remember someday that if you have children you'd expect the same from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment