Friday, August 20, 2010

So im crushing hard and need some teenage crush songs to listen to..any suggestions?

I want something new and up to date please and thank you!So im crushing hard and need some teenage crush songs to listen to..any suggestions?
person above me, harsh don't cha think?


this person clearly means she likes someone, alot. Im not gonna waste my time explaining to you.





crushcrushcrush - paramore


kiss me - sixpence none the richer


bubbly- colbie callbat(dunno her last name spelling)


tata young -crush on you


wonderwall-oasis


use somebody-kings of leon


no one-alicia keys


the way I am-Ingrid Michealson


bleeding love- Leona Lewis


love bug-jonas brothers


by your side-tokio hotel


monsoon-tokio hotel


drive my soul-lights


febuary air-lightsSo im crushing hard and need some teenage crush songs to listen to..any suggestions?
If you want something to make you stop crushing, Last to Know by Three Days Grace, if not: Lost in You, by Three Days Grace, or Never Gonna Be Alone or I'd Come for you by Nickelback.
letter read by Rachael Yamagata





just get back the piano at the beginning.. the chorus will blow you away
  • facial cream
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment