Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LGBT, what have changed in you by now since your early teenage years?

Or since your early childhood, if you're a teenager.





I mean, changes like, attitude, from shy to outgoing, from geek to jock. Or change of skill, like you used to like sport, and now you're just a fat liar. Or a change in your physical, from a twink to a muscleman.





Well, what's your change?LGBT, what have changed in you by now since your early teenage years?
I went from partying and drinking and doing drugs and staying out for days to being a clean sober part-time student and a mommy. :)LGBT, what have changed in you by now since your early teenage years?
I'm 15 years old(16 in 5 months!) and what has changed most is I've come to terms with my sexuality and embraced it. I can't change who I am, and thats a given. I'm less shy than I used to be, I care about people more and am trying to be less ignorant of others and think before I act. Just to think, 3 years ago i was this kid on meds who was the social outcast at school. And to look at me now, i am just so fortunate of the friends and family that I have.
My confidence in myself and in being gay has strengthened because of my ability to earn my own keep, and not be dependent on my parents or anyone else for ';financial support';.





Many of the ';dramatic episodes'; in my teenage life (read: intense fights with my mother and sister over my homosexuality) resulted pretty much in one end: my mom rubbing in my nose that ';as long as you live in my house, you will follow my rules, period!';





I just had to gather enough wits (as well as emergency cash to tide me through) as well as a job to finally break free from the tyranny of homophobic oppression inflicted by my own family.





Now, they have afforded me some form of respect because I have done it (made it through, on my own) without their help. It certainly gives me a deep sense of satisfaction, and contentment, to know that whatever happens, I can AFFORD to be me. They still haven't accepted my being gay (I doubt they ever will, coming from the Baptist Christian mold), but we are now talking, and if you knew my mom, you would readily give me a gold medal and call me a ';success';, the mere fact that she would even talk to me after all the hurtful words exchanged.





That would be my biggest change.
Well, one could be that... I used to be oblivious to the fact that I was gay, but now I'm fully aware, haha.





I used to be more clever than I am now. Even though that's impossible, because I know more now than I used to.


But what I mean is... I used to put more effort into learning. I was a good girl. I did all my homework and when I started secondary school [high school], apparently I got one of the highest 11+ scores [I went to a grammar school].


And since year 9, I've deteriorated. Now, I'm definitely not that way. I've under-achieved and the dreams I once had, haven't become a reality. My career choices and such. I wanted to be an architect since the age of 7 [and part of me still does]... but times have changed. I'm planning on going into graphics now.








Dammit! Don't you just hate it when you pick up your drink, to find that there isn't actually anything to drink inside? Lol.. that happened to me just now.
well i used to be really quiet around everyone cuz i have social anxiety but i got medicine when i was 18 and im doing good around people now. and i used to be skinny and now i have some extra weight *sighs* but it seems like everyone i run into after high school has gained weight
I have learned to be more open about who I am, and I am finding life easier now that high school is done. Being gay is not something that holds me back, its the life I was given, and I am responsible for making it the best I can.
Well, i was shy now i am very outgoing. I was a geek and a nerd, still am but now i am a popular geek and nerd, I used to hate sports but now, oh wait... i still hate sports.
My hair is shorter, I'm going gray (hooray!), my body is becoming decrepit and I'm very bad-tempered because of it. Apart from that, I'm still the same, and I still feel like a teenager.
um, i'm a little bit taller, still quiet, have been since kindergarden, um... *shrugs* i can see changes, i just don't know what they are...
Popular ---%26gt; Geek


Overweight ---%26gt; Slim (I was getting a bit hefty in my early teenage years!)


A bit of a liar ---%26gt; Honest as much as possible! (I only tell white lies now)


Outgoing ---%26gt; Shy
Well Im more relaxed and outgoing.


Was a huge into sports now a nerd who plays the odd sport occasionally and hence become a big fattie yay


I couldnt be happier
I'm still the same waist size I was in high school, but my torso has developed a lot more due to heavy labor.
The ability not to give a flying toss what people think about my sexuality.
only thing that's really changed is outgoing to shy. high school changed me.
from twink to muscle guy (I'm no-jock) this guns got it from gym.


frm shy guy to ignorant queen
wow.now that i think about it.


i haven't really changed since childhood.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment