Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Heart pain in a teenage girl?

I sometimes get a really bad horrible pain in my left side where my heart is. It is worse when I breath in and if I breath hard enough there is a defined ';pop'; and the pain disperses. Does anyone know what this is?Heart pain in a teenage girl?
it is possible you have an undiagnosed heart condition or even a lung condition. if you can feel or hear this pop you seriously need to be seen by a doctor.Heart pain in a teenage girl?
Oh my gosh I had the EXACT EXACT SAME THING!!!! :O :O :O okay so I had it for a while but then it just eventually went away. Try going to a doctor, and I know EXACTLY how you feel. :(
any time you have chest pain you should go see your doctor....you will be the first one they take back to a room because chest pain isnt anything to play around with....it could be nothing but then again it could extremely serious I would definitly go to your family doctor or go to an emergency room just to be on the safe side because honestly you dont have pain for no reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment