Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is the Landrover LR2 a good car for my teenage son? Reasons? Safety?

Landrover LR2 a good teenager car going off to college.Is the Landrover LR2 a good car for my teenage son? Reasons? Safety?
SUV's are high center of gravity, the LR2 is also a very short wheelbase vehicle. Even with stability control, these vehicles are much less forgiving if you do something stupid or have to perform an emergency maneuver. In my opinion this is a poor vehicle choice for a teenager.Is the Landrover LR2 a good car for my teenage son? Reasons? Safety?
Not really. As the previous answerer said, SUVs do have a higher center of gravity, so its easier for an SUV to go out of control (like rollover or swerve) Also, SUVs consume more gas.





I think a sedan is a better choice right now. Its easier to park a sedan and i think sedans are safer for teens.
Yes I think it is because it is a bigger car, so it is harder for him to get in a bad accident or if he even gets in one.With this wonderful car,he can also take trips to the mountains, ski resorts and other activities he might enjoy. I would also recommend the Porsche Cayenne, or the Range rover.

No comments:

Post a Comment