Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats a good present around 拢60 ($80ish) for a 15 teenage girl?

She already has:


Straighteners, curlers, enough games consoles although they're more than 拢60! Any sensible ideas!? Thanks xWhats a good present around 拢60 ($80ish) for a 15 teenage girl?
I agree with others and say give her a gift card. What's her favorite store? Get her one there. Or, just get an AMEX, Visa, or Mastercard prepaid card that she can use anywhere. I'm 25 and still get excited when I get those.Whats a good present around 拢60 ($80ish) for a 15 teenage girl?
very confusing she has everything, ok so why do not you prepare a new idea for her, get her an oil paiting for her pic , you can find good ideas on http://paintyourlife.com/
Why do you just give her a $60 in cash since you don't know what to buy as a gift? If she have the money, she can buy the things she wanted. That is what I always do with my siblings and kids.
14 year and a boy
My neice at 15 loved that I got her a make-up consultation and make-up for her birthday. She said she learned a lot about wearing make-up. I spent about $60 on the make-up and then got her a manicure (not acrylic nails) at the nail salon.
MAK3-UP...I-POD...ST3REO WITH A CD...A N3W...PHON3...CLOTH3SZ
An IPod, or how about an ebay gift certificate so she can get whatever she wants! Thats what I got my cousin when she was 15 an she LOVED it! :-)
I have a 15 year old and she enjoys receiving gift cards to clothing shops, CD's of her favorite music, Make-up (if allowed), IPOD, and most of all money.


Hope this helps.
omgsh. this is esy. CASH! or an american express giftcard. i got 2 for my thirteenth birthday and i asked for them for ever holiday sense.
she will enjoys receiving gift cards to clothing shops, CD's of her favorite music, and most of all money , cash .....





Hope I Helped:)
perfume,modern one by kylie minogue ,my niece 14 was pretty impressed about 60ish
how about a giftcard to her favorite clothes store
  • facial cream
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment