Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok I really need a cool room theme idea for a teenage girl any ideas?

Ok well I really wanted to do the zebra theme but my best friend kinda stole the idea so what should i do for my room theme? I don't want it to be too girlie or too grown up just in the middle. Any suggestions? please please help!!!Ok I really need a cool room theme idea for a teenage girl any ideas?
Stars


Hearts


Butterflies


Camouflage


Tigers/Lions/any wild animal


Surfer girlOk I really need a cool room theme idea for a teenage girl any ideas?
lets create your desired theme.


Take a pen and paper and note write down what would soothe you the most. What colors you love the most and whether you like punk themes or decent and sober themes. Make all the judgments and get more ideas from home improvement magazines and home improvement shows. This is the only way you going to get the best theme for your room.


Teenage room must be alive and full of energetic colors. I'm giving you a few links that will give your more ideas than you know and you will also be able to know many other things about home improvements.
I really love brown and pinks together. It is so mod feeling. I would go with light tan walls and white trim/doors. paint all frames such as picture and mirror frames variations of pink. Pink fluffy throw rug, and get a cheetah print bed spread with pink throw pillows. If I was very creative I would redo my furniture in bases a pink, drawers brown, very tops I would stencil cheetah prints on. Window take brown and pink toille and just drape it over a pole. For privacy I would have a blind that I painted a nice brown color. Big toss pillows for the floor in browns and pinks with patches of cheetah print on them in little areas to embellish. Get a little chair that you can toss a cheetah print throw on with a pink pillow.
I find that a more natural feel works best for a bedroom. Light, soothing colors, soft cotton sheets and curtains - basically anything that feels relaxed and breathable. Perhaps for your nightstand you can consider a water feature, like this Yin Yang fountain http://www.coolstuffcheap.com/yin-yang-fountain---black---white.html and a Zen Garden like this http://www.coolstuffcheap.com/42331.html for just having fun with or relaxing from your day before sleep. Photos of friends and family in pretty frames can add a touch of personality and comfort as well. I hope this helps :)
You can add cool decals to walls to add a cool look!


http://www.carfacial.com its for cars but you can certainly use it on walls!!!!
cheetah spots

No comments:

Post a Comment