Friday, August 20, 2010

If your teenage daughter [15-17 years] was pregnant how would you support her?

Meaning how would you support her from the day you find out she's pregnant until she's an adult and is finished with college?If your teenage daughter [15-17 years] was pregnant how would you support her?
Hand her a metal coat hanger, and lock her in the bathroom until she's doneIf your teenage daughter [15-17 years] was pregnant how would you support her?
stand behind her 100% and let her know you will help her thru it all.
Here's where I'm going to get a lot of thumbs down. My personal belief is when you marry, move out, or get pregnant you don't get to be supported until you finish college. I would do so until she finished high school. At that point she's an adult and ready to move out.
My 17 year old daughter was PG, I helped her through school, PhD, and still help my Super grand-daughter.
slap her silly and get her a chasity belt


i swear to god (yes, yes the god i don't believe in) if i have a daughter and she gets pregnant young and decides to keep it i will take it personal failure of my own


if she turns out to be anything like me she'll be doing anything to not get pregnant
This is a hard subject because as a parent we know to well how hard raising children can be. The idea of seeing your 16 yr old daughter not having the chance to experience young adulthood freedom is hard to stomach. A person's early 20's is some of the most liberating times of growth and as parents we know this. That being said I think I would just not lecture. At that point I would have nothing else to add or teach the next 18 years is going to take its toll. That child has a hard road ahead of them, I think I would just try as hard as I could help them get through it. It is not having a child that is hard its raising it.
I would love her, not scold her. Help her with whatever decision she made about it.





That would be my grandchild and I am just as obligated to help it give it a safe life as I would my own daughter.
Let her know ur not disapointed and that you love her and help her for any ideas about raising the baby give her advice let her know you love her thats all i wanted from my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment