Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Question From A Bored Teenage Male Concerning Penile Size?

Just turned 16 and decided to measure my Wang for the hell of it. I did multiple trials and the average was 6.10'; and the longest was 7.00';. I was just wondering is that was normal, larger, smaller, whatever. My height is 5';6' if that matters any.





And as a follow up. I doubt I'm going to grow anymore (as in my body, height wise) does that mean my happy place won't expand anymore either? and if it will, when does it stop growing and how much extra should I be expecting?Question From A Bored Teenage Male Concerning Penile Size?
Your minimum length (6.1';) is pretty much the average for adult males, and your maximum length (7';) is above the average. You're probably somewhere in between, or about 6.5';, which is basically an ideal length for any man.Question From A Bored Teenage Male Concerning Penile Size?
Normal for you, take a look at dad, brothers , uncles etc to get a idea how big you will grow. I did not stop growing till I was 25 so you could still have a bit to grow yet.
Yes, we KNOW how bored you are, bcoz you keep on asking this dumb question. Trying to hook up are you?





Quit asking, or it might get reported as spam.
You are on the high side of adult average. At 16, your are most likely done growing in that area.
wow dude your piece fluctuates almost an inch?





thats pretty funny. you must have been pretty horny when its at its biggest
the best thing to do is ask your mom ,she hs had them all .


hahhahaahahhahahahahaahaha you dumb fuk
im 20 and about 7 in. and havent grown since i was 15. i would say thats above average tho
6 inches is the average dick size.....so u are okay....have fun
thats good





email me at dude69er@yahoo.com


for more ?'S ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment