Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At what age did you start to like average teenage stuff like........?

1.makeup


2.boys


3.Gain more interest in Fashion


4.Worrying about how you look more often


5.Basically start likeing grown up and teenage things. ??





Because one of my former Friends said that she is not my friend because i am growing up to fast? and she found a new bff ''twin''





NO RUDE ANSWERS OR COMMENTS PLEASE Im really sad so i dont wanna hear it.At what age did you start to like average teenage stuff like........?
1. like when I was 11


2. ummm forever. But seriously dealing with boys umm 13. not saying I didn't have crushs or date before that its just when I started to really get it.


3. Well I dont know if I am allowed to answer this because I want to go into fashion design and and my aunt is very fashiony so I guess I was born into it. I aso live in a high fashion area so it hard not to be.


4. like young.





I don't think she should diss you cuz your growing up. People do this at different times. I grew up alot faster then some of my my friends for me all it ment was I made some new friends that were interested in the same stuff but I wanted to keep my old friends. Just wondering how old are you? and what is your friend doing that makes you guys so different like make belive? You should just show her you still know how to have fun like you used to.At what age did you start to like average teenage stuff like........?
1.Makeup- end of 7th grade


2.Boys- long as i can remember lol. But REALLY starting to like them in 7th grade.


3.Fashion- 8th grade


4.7th grade- i would take bathroom breaks just to see what i looked like. Now in high school the mirrors are so scratched up and crappy that no one really can do anything about their ';look status';.


5.8th grade





What grade are you in? You might be wearing too much makeup for your age, or dressing too provacatively (in your friend's opinion) or maybe being too much around boys.. She might be feeling too uncomfortable with where you're heading, or maybe she is feeling too pressured to get into that stuff because of you.





I'm really not accusing you of anything; it happened to a bunch of girls at my school, everything is just so confusing when you're growing up.





But my bff's little sister is starting to wear too much make-up (she's in seventh grade and wears eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and eye glitter like everyday), and her and her friends are really kind of focused on boys a lot now, it's so sad to see because we think back and go ';Wow i never acted like that when i was her age.';





So just think about that a little. I'm sorry and i hope you and your friend resolve all issues and can stay friends.
1. 17


2. 11


3. 17


4. 12...stopped being insecure at 15, but at 17 I started to like looking pretty, not in an insecure way though


5. I don't get what you mean by that





Basically when I left high school I started to like what you call ';teenage things';





And don't worry, that happens to everyone. I thought my best friend at that age was growing up too fast too. By 10th grade I wasn't friends with any of the people I hung out with in middle school.. When I graduated high school I made a whole set of new friends. It's totally normal to grow up and grow away from your friends when you're young.
well, makeup i started wearing in 7th grade but my mom was upset, and i looked like super trashy. but by 9th grade i perfected it i guess. i cared about how i looked since 7th or 8th? boys i've always liked. haha but my first boyfriend was 7th grade and all we did was like hug. haha then after 8th grade, i started getting guys attention so yeah. but it depends on how old you are. There's a difference between wearing makeup and wearing too much. like if youre interested in boys, you shouldnt be doing much with them until you've matured more and understand what it means to be in a relationship.
wat she just sounds too immature..who tells someone they dont wanna be friends anymore, its usually u stop hangign out with them, anyways it depends how old u are, im in 8th grade and ive like boys, and fashion since froevr...this year is this year is when i really took my looks a little more seriously, and makep for me is just mascara and eye liner..
I was never into boys (lesbian)


I was into makeup by 7th grade.


I started to worry about how I looked in 3rd grade.





I hate most things associated with teenagers...I grew up really fast, and I don't regret it...I like being mature..
im 13 and i am sooo woried about how i look i drive my mom CRAZY cuz im always like fixing my hair in the mirror while in the car lol


i wear makeup


I LOVE BOYS ha


eh fashion i care about but not alot!





sooo ya
1. 5


2. 3


3. 9


4. 11





Just try to talk to her and discuss both sides of the confusion, cuz confusion+anger= confusing anger!





good luckerz!!!=]]
9th grade, in other words as soon as i got into high school.
its starts w/ boys--%26gt;makeup clothes---%26gt; fasion
when i was 12-13, :)
haha 5th or 6th grade : )
  • facial cream
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment