Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dont you think teenage is the worst period of one's life?

Everyone knows that teenagers are mostly at logger heads with their parents.they dislike them at some points.they often get moody which is probably the worst thing in life.Dont you think teenage is the worst period of one's life?
i think soDont you think teenage is the worst period of one's life?
I hated being a teenager as long as I lived at home. I hated high school. I hated not having control over my life and I hated having to clean my room. Worst of all, I hated eating okra.





Fortunately, I graduated early and moved to another country when I was 16 (I was accepted to University despite my age, because I'd already graduated from high school). It still wasn't an easy time, but it was better than living at home...





My 20's were so-so, with a lot of interesting things happening, but my 30's (so far) have been the best by far...





I married the man of my dreams and we're raising 4 children together and expecting another... I work from home and I feel like life is full of opportunities.





BTW, My mom always said that being a teenager was rotten for her too.
I'm a teenager and I hate it.
Yes, I hate being a teenager. It is never fun. Parents are always controlling your life even more than the time when you were 5 years old. The best time is 18-25. I am 25 years old I have been through it. I am happy I survived and reached 18. If I were to be a teenger, I think I would have die or commit suicide.
No. I think the growing up period and the struggle with parents is tough - yes-, *but* I think your teenage years are your most creative. You see life with fresh eyes, and form thoughts and opinions that can shape the rest of your life. It's an incredible period of discovery. Enjoy!
I think it's one of the worst. Mood swings, puberty, etc. but I think being an old-timer is the worst.
Yes, it can be really challenging with friends, after-school activities, future, peer pressure, etc.
yep i do
YES!!!!!!!! TAKE THIS FROM THE WHOLE WORLD OF TEENS!!!!!!!!!!
yepp im in my teen years... someone told me that the ages of 13-15 r the years from hell... they weren't kiddin!





but i stilll have my good times
I think once the teens mature a little bit, they might realize there is a very good chance it was the easiest time in their entire life. After being a teen, it's college, debt, real life, jobs with no winter break or spring break, medical bills like keeping your teeth clean...who thinks about that kinda stuff as a teen. They get stressed out about a hair being out of place or no one ';understanding'; them. LOL.
the tennage years are the best, u learn how to drive, u get to move out, ure allowed beer, what more do you want?
it good be but all kids want to be teens
i do im a teen and i thank this is the worst time beacuse of some of the stuff i do
Being a teenager was the best part of my life, wait till you grow up %26amp; get on your own, then you will see how much life sucks!!
its the time when life is so alive. but its the time you can get hurt
Well when you look at it this way it is the time of most changes and when clothing,accesories, ect.. start to make people look like they have more power inthe world and it makes the other kids feel like crap.So I wish parents would just understand. I mean they went through it too. So they should understand but they seem to just not get the point. I mean teens rebel because of all the restrictions that are put on them.
NO IM 13 AND AM NEVR MOODY I LIKE BENG A TEENAger
no, thats not true, being a teenager can be the best time in a persons life.
I dont think so. Your teen years are the best years because its the years you discover the most nwe things in life.


Even if there are bad situations going on all around you and you turn into a drug addict before youre 16, you still discover things that might not be clear to you at any other time.


I think youre most open minded as a teenager and that is one of the best ways to be to evolve into a more open minded, easy going, enjoyable adult.
it depends if ur a parent or the teen but it can be true to parent cause teenagers get on the parent nurve but to the teenagers it the best time of there life
I think your teen years are the best AND worst of your life. I'm only 14, so i cant really factor adult life into it.


as a teen there asre so many possibilities, and yet so many barriers. Parents certainly hinder your life as a teen. (usually)

No comments:

Post a Comment