Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As a youthful 47 y/o man, why do teenage girls flirt with me at rock concerts?

Are they looking for daddy?As a youthful 47 y/o man, why do teenage girls flirt with me at rock concerts?
hahah to tell you the truth a lot of girls like older men, they may not even think you are THAT old, but if you are attractive and at a rock concert then they obviously think you are into the same stuff as them and think you're a chill guy. and yeah- are you hot??As a youthful 47 y/o man, why do teenage girls flirt with me at rock concerts?
Who knows what those girls are really thinking. I saw this question and had to laugh because I remember my older brother took my dad to a Heavy Metal show once and these girls were flirting with my dad. My dad shot them down rather quickly stating that he has kids older then them. It was to funny.





All I can say is that, it is what it is. Just roll with it and don't think to much of it. People are just looking to have a good time at concerts and often flirt with most everyone. It's just a way of being friendly and enjoying the show.
teenage age girls has issues of raging hormones and think that if a older man wants them then they must look good and he must have one other thing they think you have money that is a big for those raging hormones i should think those to things are well a norm for those teenage girls.
They flirt with you so they have something to laugh at later. Like ';Oh my GOD, did you see that creepy OLD guy at the concert?'; ';Yeah, like, the fat one with the pasty white belly and ear hair... EEEEWWWWWW';





Jokes on you gramps.
Because you're safe...they know nothing could ever happen because of the age difference. Don't be so cocky, either. Men think I am flirting with them when I am only being friendly and nice. Get over yourself.
BECAUSE DREAMS CANNOT BE CONTROLLED.
hey wats up?





Now why would you want to go to a rock concert, are you trying to be a perv
What are you doing at teenage rock concerts old man...?
okay whatever you say.....
Perhaps you have your own groupies, or they are after your back stage pass, not doing any harm..enjoy it !
are you a celebrity or seeing hallucinations ? ever heard mid life crisis ?
Perhaps your a hot old guy. Older men are hot sometimes. Are you?
My guess is they are looking for a sugar daddy. =)
they're hoping you'll buy for them
WOW...





ha ha ha that was a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment