Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some teenage dating ideas?

my and my gf are both 16. and we majorly ran out of ideas of stuff to do. We usually just go and lay in bed and watch a movie, we are gettin kind of bored of doing that. what are somethings to do that would be fun for the both of us. and we both like to drink.What are some teenage dating ideas?
umm..bowl or arcade i guess :)What are some teenage dating ideas?
Me and one of my exes used to play kissing games. for example we would buy m%26amp;ms or kissables and split them up equally among each other, then we would take turns throwing them up in the air and trying to catch them, whenever I caught one in my mouth he had to kiss me and vice versa. then we would try to catch two at a time, then we would make out. it was reallly fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment