Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do teenage girls carry in their coach purse?

They may not always be Coach but..:


*cell phone


*iPod


*mascara or eyeliner


*lipgloss


*chapstick


*blush, foundation, powder..


*period pads/tampons


*pen


*wallet


*credit cards/debit cards





that's what I carry around anyway(:What do teenage girls carry in their coach purse?
I don't like coach but in my purse I carry:





my iphone, ipod touch, house keys, lip-glosses, a compact powder and brush and my wallet (with money and stuff...) and a solid perfume (I have juicy couture and Vera Wang)





my purses vary from juicy tote bags (not the stupid velour or terry ones) to louis vuitton to Chanel and stuff like that... plus I just have my fave Chanel and LV wallets...





BTW I'm 13What do teenage girls carry in their coach purse?
The teenage girl carries her lipgloss, maybe a little makeup (depends on the girl) if she's old enough, a credit card, her cell phone, some money, a mirror, maybe a comb, a pen, perfume, and many other things...depending on the type of girl.
they fill it with junk to make it seem like they have things, but the reality is that they dont have anything because they spent all their money on the purse and have none left to fill it with anything





i dont own a coach purse and im proud
lipgloss, coach wallet, perfume, a pen, a cell phone, normal stuff. We are no different than other people. We just might be more expensive.
probably the same thing I carry in my coach purses. I carry a makeup bag, coach wallet, and my cellphone
cell phone, lip gloss, chapstick, wallet, pen, paper
lip gloss


wallet


pen


paper


brush


make up


cell phone


ipod


keys


credit card


credit card
cellphone, money, AND MASCARA
well what they carry in any other purse


comb chapstick cell phone etc.
good question. I am 24 and still don't bring my purse all the time.
phone and make up and wallet
Knock-off coach purses, you mean?
the future of the world...sad
your basic teenage girl stuff!!!=D
it really depends on that gurl then

No comments:

Post a Comment