Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do young teenage girls get pregnant and what oppurtunies do they have after having a baby?

an adult has no athority to awnser this question. a girl could have the best upbringing and tons of opprotunities and still get pregnant. they make the desision to have sex and some of their babies are planned and some arent. im a teen mom and i have friends who are teen moms. we all went to an amzing high school and had very good parents and were religious. upbrings has less of an effect on teens then most people think. and as for oppurtunities, girls who have their child before their 18, there are government scholarships to pay for these girls college education. people look down on teen moms. i think they are some of the strongest girls. yes they made a mistake, but everyone does, their mistake just had a bigger outcome. i think people who look down on these girls should be looking at themselves. youve done your share of stupid stuff so why is what we have done worse. i think so many that look down on us are the worst kind of hypocrates.Why do young teenage girls get pregnant and what oppurtunies do they have after having a baby?
They get pregnant becuz they have unprotected sex. Pretty much they make a stupid choice to have sex at a young age and then hey don't protect themselves. Though sometimes they are just fooling around and some sperm gets on the outside and bam knocked up virgin. I know it sounds far fetched but its true...it can happen.





I have a friend she is 16 and has a son. Basicly her mother cares for her baby so she can finish school and still have a social life. I don't like that her mother isn't making her own up to her responsiblities. But I guess its good she'll finish school.





Most young parents are left to struggle. They go get a GED and a McDonalds job and just try to make it. Its not impossible but most don't even try to get a college education. They just lay dow and give up. Though there are the few that don't let a stupid choice they made hold them back from becoming a great mother and getting a career.





My friend Nicole got pregnant at 12 and had her baby at 13. She had to grow up fast. I can remember just a few months before we were playing and she said she wanted to loose her virginity. We both decided to do it but I didn't. She got pregnant had a baby girl and ended up busting her *** working a dead end job. I haven't seen or heard from her in like 7 years. Maybe more. Last I saw her she was on drugs. Her and the babys father weren't together.Why do young teenage girls get pregnant and what oppurtunies do they have after having a baby?
you should have said why are they allowed to get pregnant?


There moms and dads allow them to be gone from there sight and authority, they are never held accountable for anything , there opportunities are very few but if she gets connected with some nice social worker who knows the system she can probably get her into school and a daycare for the kid and then a job for her.
They simply get pregnant because if they had parents who could punish them when they are young to know right from wrong without the nieghbors ratting on them and having those kids taken away , those now teeage girls would know why you don't get knocked up before you have an income to support the kid! Common sense is gone! And '; THOS'; kids are having kids now so what the **** will the future be like?
oppurtunities!!! do you want fries with your order??
I think it has to do with how they are raised but then again there are parents who raise them well but you get peer pressure and involved with the wrong crowd.
Because they aren't taught the value of themselves. And they aren't taught about abstinence being a positive thing.


When you are taught that sex is normal with whomever you please (even if you are ';protected';), these are the kind of results you get.
Hello there.


You have asked two very important questions. Unfortunately they are also both long complicated answers. I could write a book on WHY teenage girls get pregnant. In a nutshell girls get pregnant because they are looking for the love and attention that they do not get from their parents. Mothers are no longer interested in being mothers, They are interested in their jobs which they think are more important than taking care of their children. As long as they do not understand that taking care of their children IS their job there will be gangs, drugs and teenage pregnancies. Women need to accept the job that was theirs before they decided to reject their jobs as mothers. Then teenage pregnancy will become a thing of the past, as will the illegal drugs and the gangs and other unhealthy activities.


As far as what opportunities are available for teenage girls that become mothers, the same opportunities that are available for teenage girls without babies are available to them. Having a baby is not a terminal disease. The oppportunities that are available to young women today are available to young women with babies. They can be anything that they want to be. They can go to college after they have finished high school. There is nothing that will stop them from making their dreams come true.


There are social service agencies that exist for just these reasons and they are available to young girls everywhere.


I have of course only touched on the tip of the factors involved in these complicated questions.


Lady Trinity~
well most dont mean to get prego it jsut happens and those who plan it feel since most likely thier mother did it young they can too. They ahve lots of oppurtunities. Its up to the teenager to follow it. They can take night classes, go to a community college and even take online courses. Even if they feel they an't at that point in time it can still be a positive thing. My mother went back to school at the age of 42 she is now a certified RN.
is there really a reason to ask this ? some get pregnant accidentally .. some on purpose. we have many oppurtunities .. in some states the government pays for child care while we`re in school or working. some girls get lucky enough to have their parents and grandparents watch the baby while they`re in school or working. a lot of teen moms go on to make it off better than most girls who dont have babies .. because if they really care .. they know they have to make something of themselves to raise their baby and provide them with things they need and want.
This is good...Ok.. I am now 29 and have an 11 year old son and an 8 week old daughter..So I think I can try to answer this one since I got pregnant at 16.





Teenages have kids because they 1.) figure someone will love them 2.) didn't THINK before having sex (I'm guilty of this), 3.) acting out in rebellion, figure they will just have sex and end up pregnant. There are so many reason...and in some cases you must know that some pregnancies are the result of abuse and rape.





As for the opportunities...as for what? work? career? I can say from my personal experiance. I finished High School, only because I was pregnant as I didn't want my son to grow up telling me that I didn't so he doesn't have too, etc. I didn't go to college, as I was working full time until about a year ago, which was out of choice.





I had plans to go to school and further my education but it didn't play out that way.





Now, I have never regretted having my son at a young age, but I do find that being older now, and having a newborn, I appreciate her more and spend more time with her than I did with my son when I was 16-17...you mature alot in 12 years (at least I did)..I wouldn't trade my experiances for anything, I just hope that young girls will pull it together and be responsible for their children, be patient and be good role models..





My opinion...and life experiance.
Due to lack of general knowledge and believing what they hear(I love you, and i will take care of you and if your pregnant i will not leave you).As for opportunities you need to be more specific i.e; work, school? In today's times many young mothers have many opportunities to work continue their educations and as for marriage or relationships while it is harder to be with a girl who has a child many men do not mind.
ok i m a pregnant teenager. there are so many opportunites out there just some people just try to get them. I am only a month pregnant but I am in my 2nd year of college at the age of 18 and hold a full time job. Parents have nothing to do with it, in fact, mine still think im a virgin. When you fall in love things happen. there are places out there to help teens but there is no reason why a teenager cannot make it after having a baby. they just need to really want it and work for it.
  • facial cream
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment