Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is you're opionion on teenage love?

When a teenager, such as myself, says I love you to her/his love interest do you think it's fake even though It feels real to them? What is you're take on teenagers falling in love (:What is you're opionion on teenage love?
I think love is an emotion open to everyone. Though I think you need to make certain that you know what love is to you before you're sure that it is love. I think teenagers falling in love happens, just like it does for anyone else. Though maturity does take a large impact into it, but not age. I think it's perfectly acceptable and natural for teenagers to fall and be in love.What is you're opionion on teenage love?
I don't know the answer to that but I do know the older you get the more your eyes are opened as to how fake men and women really are. Both sexes lie and play games....

No comments:

Post a Comment