Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This question is for any teenage girls who happen to be skipping school today: Do my abs look good?

im 14 years old and i would like your opinion on my abs (in the display picture) no stupid comments plzThis question is for any teenage girls who happen to be skipping school today: Do my abs look good?
You should get some sun, buddy.





I'm not a teenage girl, but I used to be. =)This question is for any teenage girls who happen to be skipping school today: Do my abs look good?
I can't even see a abs, you want to get bigger, than try doing more exercise....I maybe skinny than you but i got better abs than you...:D








Btw i not a girl...hahaha
Didn't you ask a question asking about how they looked?


Dude, you need a tan.


Stop fishing for comments.
They're alright, but disregard that - you're a douchebag.
Tee heee. I can barely see anything.





Use fake tan, then you'll look like a vain twat.
lolz!





i'm not skipping school now, we have no classes today! ;]





It's okay!
It looks fine, don't worry :)
I'm not skipping. Im home schooled, Lol.


And no ...... Idk. o_O I like normal guys, with not a lot of muscle, but are still stronger then they look.
theyre okay but mine are wayyy better.





btw im a guy
i swearrr when i looked at ur pic i thought it was a big white cloud


i was like wtf.. then i looked closley rofl





im not skipping, its almost 2 am, im not tired :P


buttttt, get some sun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment