Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do you feel about teenage prostitution?

Most teen girls i know are already sluts sleeping with random guys. Why not they become a prostitute and make money off of itHow do you feel about teenage prostitution?
It's sick and very wrong...





ANY prostitution is wrong, and I feel bad for anyone who feels the need to use this to make a living...


But teenage prostitution is just REALLY pushing it...





It's extremely dangerous and I think that anyone who pays for sex with a teenager should be locked up for life.How do you feel about teenage prostitution?
Its a gray area with me. I myself have never done it, teenage or adultwise. But I feel that a young girl or guy should never be forced to do what they dont want to do. At the same time, if their situation for a reason on their end makes them feel that its the only way to survive in their own state of mind for whatever reason then it can be a choice for them if need be.
I think its really sad, and there is no reason for it. There are a lot of jobs out there (yes I know its hard to find them) but you have to keep looking. Go talk to a councilor or a job coach, go talk to family. There is definitely something else out there.
Not much because i done if for a while because i was living ruff on the streets for some weeks. And i needed teh money.
╔╗╔═╦╗


║╚╣║║╚╗


╚═╩═╩═╝


that's nasty


well, at any age really
It's horrible. The peds who solicit them should castrated.
It's obviously bad.
I'm sorry, but I stopped reading at the ';teenage'; part :(
i'm totally against it♦
It's against the Law!
That's sick and disgusting.
there great....no not really thats just sick....
sad. i hope they find a better way before its too late.
It's Wrong!
makes me feel sick
Do you honestly want an answer for that..?
it helps me get money
well...being a stripper that i am...no jk it's horrible :)
Pimping now are you? Too late, I'm well into my twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment