Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How Do I Make My Teenage Sims Prego?

How do i get teen sims pregnant in the sims2 apartment life ???????How Do I Make My Teenage Sims Prego?
Here:


http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/top…


It is probably one of my favorite downloads, its totally safe and sooo useful.How Do I Make My Teenage Sims Prego?
Ive never played apartment life but ive played all the rest and you cant get teens pregnant. But theres this cheat you can use to speed up age and pregnancy and get these tombstones of life and death and you can bring dead friends and family back to life and with the death tombstone you can kill the sims in 12 different ways rofl. Just bring up the cheat window (i think its shift and c) then type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. (it has to be typed like that aswell) then you either right click on the sim or hold shift and click on the sims i dont remember. Then a list of cheats about speeding up pregnancy and stuff like that comes up.. its great
I dont know if this is exactly what you want but if you do ctrl, shift, c, a little bar pops up on the top of the screen. type in boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true. shift/click on the teenager and a bunch of options pop up. click on the one that has age somethin in it (I cant remember the exact words) a statue of a baby pops up click on it and make your teenager an adult, get them pregnant, have the baby and change them back to a teenager. they will still have the baby, they just wont have been a teenager when they were pregnant.
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?t…





that hack should work.
Try sending your R Kelly sim in there with them.
ask your mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment