Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do you think about teenage sex?

Is it okay? Tell me what you think.What do you think about teenage sex?
There's nothing wrong about it at all. Do what you feel is right and ignore what close-minded Christian values say.What do you think about teenage sex?
depends on the age


13-15 i think it's slutty


16-19 i think it's okay but only if you know the person and you've been going out with them for a reaalllllllllllly long time [not just 3 months]


and you KNOW you're in love


and it's legal and safe and if it's someone around your age
In my opinion i think its really demeaning to what sex was actually meant to be. Especially since teenagers do it only for self pleasure and not with intimacy.
Talk to your parents about it I love sex best thing that ever happened to me but your first time is going to make you never want to do it again good luck
I love it.





Lots of fun.





Have it as often as I can with my boyfriend.
As long as its safe sex with another teenager
I think teens need to be more safe, there are a lot of STD's being spread around these days.
I'd be a hypocrite if I told you it was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment