Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Teenage Girls Only:Can you give me some period tips?

Can you give me what to do and what not to do tips please....Teenage Girls Only:Can you give me some period tips?
I haven't actually gotten mine yet... but I know a lot about them from my mom and my girlfriends.





* do be prepared. Carry extra pads and tampons in your backpack or purse in case you get caught off guard.


* do not worry if you go more then your usual time length without having a period. You may be irregular.


* do use a heating pad or a pill to relieve painful cramps.


* do change your pad/ tampon every time you go to the bathroom.


* keep a calendar to track your monthly cycle


Don'ts


* flush your sanitary products down the toilet.


* don't be too negative about it- it's just mother nature's way of paving your way through motherhood


* don't worry if you get yours before or after friends


* don't be afraid to tell your mom/ female guardian. They can help you- they're been through this before.








Teenage Girls Only:Can you give me some period tips?
the first couple of days are heavy for me so dont wear a tampon, idk if thats the same for you


umm wear a longer pad when u sleep other wise when you wake up there will be blood on your sheets and thats not fun


wear long pants so it doesnt feel like your wetting your self


change the pad/tampon every time you have lunch or sooner if you need to
Hey =]





Ok Here We Go =]





Do : Carry A Spare Towel/Tampon At All Times!


Do : Remember To Take Painkillers Before School For Cramp (if necessary)


Do : Dispose Of Sanitary Towels Properly! They End Up On Beaches If You Flush Them :S (Eww!)





Don't : Be Embarrased To Talk To Your Mum!


Don't : Worry About It!

No comments:

Post a Comment