Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is it right to be a teenage mechanic?

im just really good with cars. I install headlights change the oil, fix the battery. inspect the alternator..... i get laughed at by people and i just wanna know if its right. or wierd?


and p.s i didn't grow up with a father so i learned myselfIs it right to be a teenage mechanic?
I think it is wonderful to start looking into cars as a teen. That is when I started working on cars to make money. I fell in love with working on cars and trucks and have made a decent living since.





I am always excited when I see a teenager interested in working on cars. We need many more of you. And think of this...this is one career that can not be sent out overseas.Is it right to be a teenage mechanic?
Definitely not weird. My brother, my boyfriend's brother, and most of my cousins have spent time working on cars. My boyfriend's brother is working his way up to a Harley Davidson mechanic. He also pimps out his own motorcycle (and breaks a few laws doing it... lol). Enjoy what you do and ignore the other people.
no dude, go work down at the jiffy lube or something. You can make more money than you think with your hobby. Screw the others (care for them too though). I'm like that too. I love working w/ lawn machines. You have a talent, and no talent is mundane
Is it right? well it isn't wrong.





I'm very happy to see that somebody so young applying them self. Maybe we can see you in the NASCAR pit crew - in the future.








Good Luck...
go for it dude learn as much as you can take some advanced auto shop course's for the newer cars but don't forget about the older ones they are still on the road
get an aprentiship in mechanics .. then you can apply what you love into a job ... thats what my boyfriend did .. hes a heavy duty mechanic on 120k a year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment