Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My new kitten with my teenage cat?

I just got a new kitten (female) and brought her home... I have the best cat (male) and he took to her like glue! He is sooo protective and loving with her. He already is the nicest cat in the world but I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen? Please tell me your stories good or bad. Thank you!My new kitten with my teenage cat?
I have 6 indoor cats and have been raising 4 orphan kittens for the last 5 weeks. All of my cats were spayed or neutered at the age of 6 months.





2 of my cats are male and 4 are female. The 2 males have always taken to any new foster kittens I've brought home, while my females take a while longer to accept them.My new kitten with my teenage cat?
Well when i brought a kitten home with my cat took three days for my other one to get along with it. People say if you want a new animal but you have one to get a baby one so the other animal can get along with it better. But yes my adult cat got along real well with my kitten. She pretends its her baby and make sure she alright once it awhile. What makes be laugh sometimes is when the play fight is so funny to see them going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment