Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Should I email wife former teenage b/f mails to his wife?

What should I do when my wife still keep in contact with her former teenage b/f? She was told to stop by me and he was also told by his wife too. This super romantic man from Shanghai is very very good with his romantic words. He continue to send lovely mails to my wife. Is it advisable for me to forward them to his wife to read? I am getting real fed up with all his nonsense. Readers, pls give me your best advise.Should I email wife former teenage b/f mails to his wife?
Send ALL of them to his wife, she should not be lied to.


Then e-mail this guy, and tell him that if he continues trying to contact your wife, you will soon contact him..... IN PERSON.


And he won't like the result.





You could also write your wife a few romantic e-mails.


If that is what is missing in her life.Should I email wife former teenage b/f mails to his wife?
Does your wife show you this info ? There's an easier way, just change her e/address but what about your wife contacting him ?


are you sure it's worth it Start responding to them in person by removing her name and placing yours then forward to his wife, guaranteed to hit the fan with this **** ha ha ha Let us know how this one works
why?





are you expecting his wife to do what you are obviously not man enough to do yourself?





concern yourself with whats inside your own door rather than taking your problems to someone elses


your wife is as much to blame as he is





take care of yours
FORWARD, then have her change her email account and have him blocked. also have her password so you can check up anytime
Forward them all to her, then ask your wife to change her email account or block him. You'll find out then whether she wants the emails or not.
Please do, a little information never hurt anyone. I would take the computer away from the wife, until she learns to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment