Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why am I so attracted to teenage girls?

I'm about 20 but more attracted to girls in the 14-15 range than girls my age. I haven't done anything with someone that young though..Why am I so attracted to teenage girls?
I honestly think that's pretty normal, although most people won't admit it. In modern society, the ideal is held to be a couple that are about the same age. But in the old days, the husband was usually much older than the wife. And to be honest, I think they had it right in the old days.





Even Plato recommended ages 20 and 40 for a woman and man who are getting married. Today that would be called ';creepy';, but perhaps there is something to it.





Notice also how, as you yourself are, many older man are attracted to younger girls (honestly I don't think that's wrong) and also notice how younger girls tend to always be attracted to older men and not boys in their age group.





Now just to get clear, I'm not saying it is necessarily a good thing for a man to be 20 years older than his wife, I'm just saying that, in general, I think the husband should be older, and 5 years older is not a problem with me. Nobody bats an eye at couples that are 75 and 70 (for example) but for some reason, 20 and 15 is viewed as ';creepy';. Heck, society is screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment