Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anybody know why a teenage girl should have a low immune system? All blood tests clear so far.?

she is 17, suffers all sorts of infections, from skin lesions to colds, sore throat, headaches. Tiredness also plays a big part.Does anybody know why a teenage girl should have a low immune system? All blood tests clear so far.?
Possibly anaemic or needs a healthier diet, best to check with the doctor just in case.Does anybody know why a teenage girl should have a low immune system? All blood tests clear so far.?
Take her to a Doctor she could have a Condition which is why she has these symptoms .





I have MPS Disease and I have a low Immune System and I have sore Throat ,headaches all the time but I was diagnosed when I was 18 Months old.
Diet, exercise. Deficiencies in nutrition and lack of exercise cause these symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment