Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are some common teenage stereotypes?

I'm looking to write up a report about some common stereotypes and so I wanted to do something that hit close to home. Since I happen to be a teenager, (and I will be speaking to them), I figured I might as well start there. I know a few teenager stereotypes out there, but it'd be nice to hear some other ones from different people.What are some common teenage stereotypes?
Lazy


Not respectable


Have it easy just don't know it yet


Don't listen well to adult


Always want to fit in the ';in-crowd';


Fell under peer pressure easily


Don't get along well with their parents


Always want material things like (cell-phone, car)


Always want to party and have fun


Don't do homework or care about school


Always want to hang with friends rather than parents


Listen to loud music


Want to be treated like an adult or be more independentWhat are some common teenage stereotypes?
%26gt;depressed


%26gt;want to be left of center [as in, away from mainstream stuff] all the time


%26gt;confused about life


%26gt;sex addicts


%26gt;girls are prone to pregnancy every other week


%26gt;don't respect the older generation


%26gt;always have boy/girl trouble


%26gt;have ';the devil'; in their heads











ahahahha, yes, someone actually told me the last one!
sneaky....
lazy, mouthy
young teenage boys take very long showers

No comments:

Post a Comment