Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the average age a teenage girl stops growing?

Most stop by age 16 in some cases 18 but not much after that at all. mostly 16 or two years after their first period.What is the average age a teenage girl stops growing?
It really depend on the person mainy 16 I think because you get A SWEET SIXTEEN or 16-18What is the average age a teenage girl stops growing?
i grew 2 inches taller sometime between 18 and 22.
16-18 i stop growing at 16
My sister is 15, and 5';6 and the Doctor said she was done growing.
When i was young, I asked my mom when i would stop growing and she told me at 19-22.
I've heard 18
About 17. For guys, it's like, 21 or something (no fair, I know).
about 2 years after the said girl's first period all rapid growth should stop.
16
anywhere from 16 to then twenties depending on the individual. An x-ray will tell if the growth plates in the bones have fused, which is when growth stops.
16-18
15-18
i was taught 2 years after their first period.





that may explain why i've stopped growing....im 14 and havnt grown since i was 12! im only 5' 2';!
16-18





Why do you care, you're a guy?
MOST COMMONLY AROUND 16-18
dunno about average, but I think I was done by thirteen, and I think that's not uncommon. Men, on the other hand, tend to grow until they're twenty or more!
15

No comments:

Post a Comment