Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are some good books for teenage girls???

Heres some books I've already read and loved:


The Clique Series


Shug


Pretty Little Devils


also if you have any books that are sort of supernatural or with vampires and like the clique books that would be great. I'm pretty open for any type except non fiction and history. Thnx.What are some good books for teenage girls???
Twilight saga.


The Mediator Series


Harry Potter.


Gossip Girl


The Princess Diaries.


Blonde Ambiiton.


The Devil Wears Prada.What are some good books for teenage girls???
Omg! and I thought no one knew the book Shug.


There's a book about fairies called Wicked lovely by Melissa Marr. It's Britain writing (fairies=faeries) but other than that, it's really good. It's about this girl called Aislinn who sees fairies when she's not supposed to. I can't tell you anymore because it'll ruin it.


There's a series, the first is called Tithe by Holly Black. Also about fairies, you have to mind the cussing.


Twilight series if you haven't already heard about it. By Stephenie Meyers.


Fantasy and action by Terry Brooks. Really catchy.


Books by Eoin Colfer (sp) they are about fantasy (Artemis Fowl)


Books by Meg Cabot. She has written a variety. The mediator is a good one.


That's all I know on a short notice. Enjoy!


%26gt;.%26lt;
Im not sure if theyre your thing but the gorgia Nicolson collection is really funny, its about the life of a teenage girl with an insane family. But i also like reading Malorie Blackman try Nougts and crosses, its a non fiction about racial abuse. Another one about vampires written by Malorie Blackman is Truth or Dare, that also is a fantastic book


Another one i read that was abit of a hard read because it was sad but also a true story is :


Sabeen Dardenne : I Choose to live


A true story about a girl who was abducted and sexually abused, its not too explicit though, its more about the psychology of it.
';He's just not into you'; is really good as well as the other books of the series like ';your just not into him either'; There are also a series of book about a teenage girl and she encounters ghost and vampires and she goes to highschool, She even falls in love with one! I forgot what the books were called but I know they're by meg cabot.
Twilight is a very good book. Its about a girl and a vampire falling in love.


I also like The Vampire Diaries, its not all about romance though but I think it was still awesome, I liked it better than Twilight to be truthful. Also about a girl and a vampire, there are also phsycics.
1.reader's digest





2.the da vinci code





3.the last detective





4.eat cake(the name looks silly ,but it is a great story)





5.the blue carbuncle.........etc would be good for teenage girls
Vampire Series:


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


Vampire Kisses


Vampire Diaries


Vampire Academy


Vampire Beaches





Lois Duncan has a lot of supernatural stuff I think


and Sarah Dessen and Meg Cabot are just great at everything they write!
Any books by Sarah Dessen


The Harry Potter Series


The Maximum Ride series


The Twilight Series
Looking For Alaska.
the twilight series!!!!!! and sisterhood of the traveling pants
Gossip Girl and the It Girl series
I HATE TWILIGHT!!! DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a lot of teenage girls like the twilight series
The Pretty Little Liars series is great, it has romance and sort-of mystery.





The Private series are also very juicy.





Try Meg Cabot, my favorites from her are: Pants on Fire, How to Be Popular, Avalon High, and Jinx. The Mediator series are also very good. Try the Princess Diaries too. It's not at all like the movies.





If you haven't already, try the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants. These are really good, and realistic.





Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson is fantastic. I think every girl should read it.





Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen is very good.





Things Change by Patrick Jones is also very good. It's a heavy read, and don't even bother if you don't like sad endings.





Rachel Hawthorne is a decent writer if your looking for a light read. Her books include: Carribean Cruising, Snowed In, Island Girls (and Boys), The Boyfriend Leage.





The Simon Romantic Comedies are also great for fun, easy reads. My favorite was A Novel Idea.





Elsewhere and Memoirs of a Teenage AMnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin are both great. You see things from a different perspective,





The Georgia Nicholson series are laugh-out-loud funny.





I read a book recently called ';If I have a wicked stepmother, where's my prince?'; I forgot the author, but I liked it.





Maureen Johnson: Thirteen Little blue envelopes, Suite Scarlet.





The Angels in Pink series.





The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly, Compltely Lost It. [ This book was quite funny. I liked it a lot]





Lost It by Kristen Tracy.





Wicked Lovely, by Melissa Marr. This book was weird, but I loved it.





Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty, and all the sequels.





Bloom by Elizabeth Scott (I highly recomend all books by this author)





All books by Scott Westerfield kind of make you look at life differently. I especially recomend the Uglies series and the Peeps series.





Stargirl and Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli





Nick and Norah's infinite playlist by Rachel Cohn.





When It Happens by Susane Colasanti is great. It's one of my favorites.





Jahnna N. Malcom: Perfect Strangers, Message in a Bottle, Mixed Messages, The Write Stuff, are all books that have something to do with letters.





What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones (There's a sequel to this).





Twilight, if you haven't already.





The A-List books, if you haven't already.





A great and terrible beauty, and it's sequels: Rebel Angels, and The Sweet Far Side.





SARAH DESSEN! You absolutely must read every single book by her. I love them, and I worship her.





These are just some of my favorites...
  • facial cream
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment