Thursday, July 29, 2010

What was your most embarrassing teenage experience?

Public speaking in High-school during assembly. Had to publicly apologize for some sh1t i did...What was your most embarrassing teenage experience?
I was 12. Almost everyone in my class made fun of me for not having boobs (big). So in an attempt to be accepted I stuffed my bra with kleenex one morning and went to school. I made it through the morning and then when I had band class someone came up to me and told me I had something sticking out of my shirt, it was the kleenex I used to tried and give the illusion of bigger boobs! I was mortified! After that I was called ';Stove Top Stuffing'; for the rest of the year - then I moved and didn't have to deal with that again.


Wow - at the time it was so embarrassing but looking back now I can't help but laugh. lolWhat was your most embarrassing teenage experience?
There was a meeting with groups of guest speakers involving the whole school. One of the speakers asked who is the shortest kid in high school.(I was a freshman.) Everyone looked at me, pointing at me.I tried to sink into my chair hoping they'd miss me. It didn't work. I was like ';aww isht!!!'; I had to be the little tough guy verses the tall quiet guy. I never heard the end of it. People kept going (even the teachers) ';dude, you won'; because that was the ';case in point.'; Man, in front of the whole school populace, I had to play the part against my will!!


It's funny now, but back then, I felt like I wanted to relocate. LOL. (But JD's story tops the cake.)
Mine is when one day I drunk to much coke...and coke makes my stomach ';tumble';...so I had to take a sh*t....so I tried my best to hold it in and it worked until lunch. But unfornutaley I ate some french fries and that made me have to go to the rest room even more. So instead of holding it in even longer I ran to the rest room. Fortunatley I made it and took a nice sh*t. But then the friggin bell rung. So I had to leave and get up and wipe my butt. But i didnt do so good, so while leaving, I many many MANY people smelled the sh*t but couldnt point me out luckly. So thinking I got out of this situation, I went to my next class, WHICH WAS GYM!!! In gym I had to run and jump and move around. I didnt even bring spare clothes. So eventually peopl found out I sh*tted on myself. I denied it, but the kids kept trying to find out and say it was me. And the bad part is that it was the beggining of me freshman year in High School!!!! So the people taunted me antaunted me for the rest of the year!!
This year, I was walking in the halls to class. I dont really pay attention to where im going. My crush was nearby and what do I do? Not paying attention and a locker is opened on my face! I ran into it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment