Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are the advantages of teenage?

I'm a teen. And I always think there are some things I'm not doing that a teenager should do. And I also think that once teenage is gone...I'm going to miss those bygone days.


So, what are the things you wanted to do as a teen but now you can't do as you're grown up?


What are the advantages of teenage? What should I do now? I just don't want to miss anything. I want to feel worthy of my teenage when I'd look back on those days after it's past.What are the advantages of teenage?
YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DIEING FROM OLD AGE..What are the advantages of teenage?
I wish that I had grown my hair out long - just because I could. I wish that I had really applied myself at certain subjects. I wish that I had tried harder to learn new things outside of school rather than sitting around being bored. I wish that I had been in better shape physically. I wish I had understood my peers like I understand them now - I spent a lot of time disliking people who I shouldn't have disliked.





That's pretty much it actually. I wish I had done those things - but otherwise I would never what to go back. Being an adult is much better!
you can be wild, free. teens looks great, young youthful face, no wrinkles, typically healthy, eat whatever you want. they live uunder their parents' roof with no cost or expense. free, careless life. not many responsibilites other than getting good grades and cleaning your room and doing a little bit of housework.





BEING YOUNG IS A BEAUTIFUL THING! ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!! =D
see your parent! they work hard for you to study! advantages? you don't need to shoulder too many responsibilities! you just need to study and make friends!





just my 2 cents...
Get high enough grades to get into great college on scholarship
Study, learn a trade, work.





Wealth will flow.
:P
You can dress 'young' - as funky and crazy as you want and people won't look at you like you are longing to be young again.





You can learn very fast, and dedicate ALL Your time to learning if you wanted to. Learn a language!





You have a lot of time to mess around. Enjoy your spare time.





You don't have to worry about taking care of yourself for the most part, your parents pay for everything. Make sure you appreciate that, and don't take it for granted.





You don't have to worry about marriage, pregnancy or meeting any other societal expectations that come later in life.





You can do deliquent things and not go to jail for them (yay)





You don't have to worry about not being the center of the world - enjoy THAT while it lasts.





You don't have to hide your feelings as much as an adult is often encouraged to, express yourself freely.





You can sit in the back of the car and drag your feet, because no one expects you to do much else really.





You experience many things for the first time.





You should be able to do all these things throughout your life, but so often people forget that they can because expectations of them only get heavier. If you can do these things your whole life and not give a damn, then aces to you - we should all live our life happily and unrestrained by expectations. Bear that in mind: most things like this don't really end unless you choose for them to. But, I would say most importantly as a teenager now just enjoy your friends, enjoy your freedom, enjoy your excess time, and enjoy your new experiences. Be as crazy as you want and have fun. And don't think that everyone's idea of 'fun' is the same... your idea of fulfilling teenage years will be very different to another person's - just make sure YOU are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment